Windmill Springs School offers the first Vietnamese Dual Language Immersion Program in Northern California! To learn more about this program, click here.
2019-2020 Online Registration
The Franklin-McKinley School District is proud to announce the launch of our online registration portal. Online registration will become available on February 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year. Prior to beginning the online registration process, we recommend that you have the following information prepared.
- Parent and/or guardian emergency contact information and relatives/designated emergency contacts (i.e. Phone, email, and home address)
- Child's medical history and health provider
- Child's general information (i.e. birth date, gender, address, etc.)
Note: Parent/guardian must have an active email address to participate in online enrollment. Upon submission of the online application, you will receive an email from the Franklin-McKinley School District to complete your enrollment which includes supporting documentation that will be submitted to your child's school.
Do you have a child between the ages of 0-5?
Do you have a child between the ages of 6-14?
If you have questions about our enrollment process or need additional support, please fill out the Pre-Enrollment Form and someone from our Student Wellness & Support Services Office will contact you. Otherwise, see below for our enrollment process.
I am new to the area, how do I know which school my child belongs to?
Please check the School Locator to verify which elementary or middle school attendance area your address belongs to.
For a list of schools, click here.
What documents do I need to enroll my child into school?
To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Secretary:
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
- Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)
- Birth Certificate (Copy is made in person)
- Please provide information from previously enrolled school
- Proof of address within school/District boundaries; i.e. most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
- If the student is a Special Education student, a current IEP should be provided at the time of registration to facilitate support services.
Please call the school Secretary for registration hours and to confirm needed registration paperwork.