Good morning, Windmill Wildcats. This is Karina, your Wildcat Student Leadership Team president. Here are the announcements for the week.
- This is Red Ribbon Week. Sign your classroom pledge! Wear your red bracelet all week. On Friday, we will red in honor of our pledge to be drug free.
- On Wednesday, October 31st, our Halloween parade will be at 8:30am. Invite your families to enjoy!! Also on Wednesday, our Halloween carnival will begin at 1:25pm.
- On Saturday, November 3rd, there is a parent potluck from 11am – noon. Make sure your parents know about this event.
Did you know?
- Cyndi, in C4, is collecting Box Tops to raise money for the school.
- Wildcat t-shirts are on sale in P7 before and after school for $10.00 each.
- 6th grade is selling ice pops on Thursdays to help pay for science camp.
- 8th grade is selling water, Gatorade, and sparkling water in P7 to raise funds for Washington, D.C.
**A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE FMEA TRACK MEET LAST SATURDAY!!
- 4th GRADE: Joseph Silva – 2nd in the 800m
Brylinn Thomas – 2nd in the 400m
- 5th GRADE: Jaylinn Tabion – 3rdin the 800m
Maya Cornelio – 2nd in the 400m
Jacob Cruz – 1st in the 100m
- 6th GRADE: Rosie Do – 1st in the 800m
Yvonne Phan – 3rd in the 400m
- 7th GRADE: Aaron Huynh – 2nd in the 400m and 4th in the 800m
Dylan Nguyen – 1st in the 100m and 3rd in the 800m
- 8th GRADE: Luan Nguyen – 1st in the 800m
This week is focused on Habit 2 – “Begin With the End in Mind” – Make a plan. Create a Personal Mission Statement to live by. Set short term and long term goals.
Have a great week!!